Monday, August 17, 2009

The Wedding Ceremony - Part One

I feel so privileged to be part of their special day! Heidi and I have been good friends since I very first moved to Nashville. We used to go to her house when my now 4 year old son was a new born baby. Jeff and Heidi made the decision to get married on his roof-top apartment building on 2nd avenue in downtown Nashville. It was so beautiful and awesome. They decided against a big wedding and took the money they would have spent on a wedding to go to Italy for 2 weeks. Awesome! Can't wait to hear all about that. So here are some of the ceremony pictures. I am having a tough time choosing which ones to post because these two are very photogenic. Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

McMahan family said...

OH MY GOSH, I CAN'T WAIT TILL OCTOBER 3! :) You are awesome and we are going to come back with some freaking awesome wedding pictures. I can't wait to see more of these. You look so much like a pro -- these pictures are awesome. Heidi must love them! I'm so proud of you and can't wait to see more. Love you and talk to you soon hopefully!

(cateraph)

Mandy said...

She looks beautiful and SO happy. You did a magnificent job girl. Love all the angles you are using.

Nicole said...

oh they are so gorgeous!you are great christy! so glad that you are finally doing what you love and what you are so good at!