Saturday, August 8, 2009

Baby Alex

This shoot helped me feel better around babies! Don't get me wrong, I love babies, but I haven't had the easiest time taking their pictures. The trick is to get them to go to sleep. Like baby Alex who was a super trooper for me! I hope to have another baby who is as good of a sleeper as Alex. I actually can't wait to do more baby shoots because I recently bought a little wooden crib to use as a prop for newborn sessions.

I love how these turned out. There were too many to choose from so here is a few of them. Thanks Tiffany! Hope you love these! I know I do.


Photobucket
This first one is my favorite of the day. I edited the same one in black and white too. They are both fabulous!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

McMahan family said...

I love the two black and white ones ... the second one and the fifth one. I love the angle you got on that fifth one, with all the extra space at Tiffany's back. I really want to see that baby bed, too! I saw a doll bed at Ikea today and almost got it ... it was perfect. I really need more props. I also saw some adorable infant hats at the farmer's market today. Anyway, these are awesome pics. I love how often you're posting, too! You're working hard!

(ststsyca)

Jessie's Joy in Her Journey said...

beautiful!

Sheree said...

as usual, amazing!!

AMANDA said...

You just keep getting better and better!! You really have an eye for poses and editing....absolutely gorgeous!! :)

Mandy said...

The tire swing ones are my favoirte. So creative!!!