Saturday, August 1, 2009

Alexa and Chloe

They were engaged less than a month. Now seven years later, they are still happy and in love. Oh yeah, and did I mention they have these two absolutely adorable girls. Nic and I have known Chris and Amanda for a long time so it was such a treat for me to spend some time with their girls, Alexa and Chloe. Even with a location and clothing change, we got some good stuff. Thanks again Amanda! Can't wait to come back to ID and do it again!


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are SO beautiful. Love, Love, Love the PINKS!...and little pinch of yellow. You just keep getting better and better sista'!!

Congrats on the Seattle wedding. I want to hear details when I get back and don't forget. :)

Jessie's Joy in Her Journey said...

The ones under the arbor are still my favorite, and the one where Alexa is throwing the petal. Love them!