Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sweet Baby Kennedy

Photobucket

I had the honor to be there immediately after baby Kennedy's birth. I felt so overjoyed at the spirit in the air. Kennedy you are so beautiful, Kaleb you were such a happy, excited new dad, and Keena, you are superwoman!! I am so happy for your family! Enjoy your preview.

Photobucket

These pictures melt my heart. Notice Kaleb's holding his daughter's hand. I didn't even notice it at the time when I shot the picture but oh how sweet.

Photobucket

Look at the love here. I love these photos!! Keena's first time holding her daughter. Is any one else's womb hurting? No? Just mine? :) I am reminding myself that my son isn't even a whole year old yet.

Photobucket

Sweet baby girl.

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

My Everythings said...

Beautiful! I love these after birth shots. They are filled with emotion.