Saturday, October 10, 2009

The 'G' Family

Photobucket

I met this beautiful family through our mutual friend Tiffany. And although it was cold and a little dreary out, we had a great time and got some great stuff. These guys were troopers. Not only was it cold, but their baby daughter, Avery, took a tumble out of the chair we put her in. Tonia and Travis, I hope little miss Avery is feeling better... and that you like your preview. More pictures to come soon.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

McMahan family said...

Oh my gosh, these are some of my FAVORITE pictures you've ever done! I LOVE them and I LOVE how you paired the two portrait shots of Avery together. You're doing so well and I'm so lucky to be your "partner" in our weddings adventures! And you know, your soul sister in many other areas. :) You're doing an awesome job.