Friday, October 9, 2009

Bridal Sneak Peak

Photobucket

A little over a week ago I did my first bridal shoot. You know, just the bride, before the whole event. Stacy was so beautiful! Her and Jarrod's wedding is in almost exactly one week! I am so excited for them to start this journey together! What a fun time in life. I swore I wouldn't reveal the pictures before the big day so here is a little sneak peak at the awesome pictures that will follow this post in a week. I can't wait to share them with you. Congratulations Stacy and Jarrod! I couldn't be happier for the both of you. And Jarrod, just in case you happen to stop by this blog before the wedding, you're in for a real treat because your 'fiance' is a spectacular bride! Well... you'll see!

Photobucket

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

McMahan family said...

LOVE THESE! What a fun little teaser. :) Can't wait to see the rest.