Sunday, October 4, 2009

Seattle

This last Thursday I flew into Seattle to spend time with my best friend but to also co-shoot a wedding! What a day. Not only was it our first wedding together, it was full of learning experiences. We worked 12 hours straight, walked up and down downtown Seattle, shot the ceremony lit by only candles, but most importantly we worked together seamlessly. I love my best friend Mandy and am so proud of her (and us!) for all of the things we accomplished. I know I am way behind on the blogging front and I promise to get back on track very soon, so here is a preview of the Seattle wedding with Adam and Dawn. They are an amazing couple and I feel SO privileged to have shared in their special and perfect day. Thank you Mandy for the invite to co-shoot this amazing wedding. Can't wait till the next wedding! Here's to many more!

Check out Mandy's work at Amanda Kay Photography. She is incredible.

Photobucket

No comments: