Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Better late than never, right?!

I took these pictures for my brother and sister in law back in probably October/November. And I figured since they were family I didn't have to hurry and get them up on the blog. I really love the way they came out though and wanted to share. Aren't they a beautiful family?! Mandy is expecting another little girl in July! Can't wait to get some great family shots once the little one arrives. Congrats again guys!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This last one they wanted so badly, and out of the probably 20 I took like this, this one was the only one with little Marley's eyes open. It was so bright! We'll have to try this again! Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

They are a beautiful family! And congrats to Mandy!

Nicole said...

love these pics and love this family! you gotta take some of mandy's prego belly!!! love to you all!

M and N Tenny said...

Your talent is unbelievable Christy...I just LOVE looking at your blog! Love ya

Mandy said...

You're the BESTEST! Thanks for taking them for us.