Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring Mini-Sessions and other business stuff

Brace yourselves people. This is going to be a business post. Full of information and NO pictures. So if you're still reading, thank you! lol. I know I have been saying for a (very) long time that I am working on an actual website. And I am. I promise. :) But having a baby, not to mention 2 other boys, has kept me pretty darn busy this past year, and things like websites have fallen by the way side. But don't lose faith in me. It's coming...

A couple of items of business, I am right now scheduling shoots for spring and summer. If you know you want to book, do it fast so I can make sure to get you in the schedule. It's going fast. For the remainder of 2011, shoots will be $100. This includes an hour to an hour and a half of custom photography and 25-40 edited images on a high resolution disk.

Last year, we had great success with the Easter mini-shoots. I am going to offer Easter/Spring mini sessions again this year. The date will be Saturday, April 9th. I will take 3-5 sessions for that date. If those fill up and I have 3 or more people interested, I plan to schedule another date. Location for these mini-sessions is still being determined, but probably be somewhere in Belle Meade area. Please contact me if you are interested, for more specifics and for times. We will not be using a bunny again this year. If I can get my hands on a chick, we'll do that. Otherwise, we can still use Easter-ish props if you like. Or you can plan on the session to just be 'springy'. Again, contact me if you are interested. The cost will be $35 for 25 minutes of custom photography of up to 3 people, and up to 10 edited images on a disk. This will be the last time I can offer these mini-shoots for this price.

I have had a few people ask about photographing babies and pregnant bellies.... If you are pregnant or know someone who is and would like to get maternity and newborn shots done I would like to run a special. A "Mommy and Me" package consisting of two full shoots, bellies and babies..., for $165. It's a savings of 35 bucks. So take advantage of this deal.

And lastly, I would like to say thank you so much to my awesome clients. Your beautiful faces, smiles, children, animals, laughter, is truly the reason I do this and the reason I LOVE to do this. Thank you so much!!

Happy Monday!

Christy Williams

No comments: