Friday, February 5, 2010

Baby Coy - Part Two

Thank you to those of you who have been patiently awaiting more birth pictures, and even to those of you who are not so patient. :) You know who you are. Here's the second of three posts I am doing on this beautiful birth. I suppose you could call it the labor and delivery segment. Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I wasn't going to post these last two tonight, but I feel like labor leads to something so beautiful, it has to go together. What a special time in life! Jeni you are so so blessed! Stay tuned soon for more of sweet baby Coy.

Happy Friday!

6 comments:

McMahan family said...

What? Me? Impatient? Whoever could you be talking about? :) I'm so glad you made my night by posting more of these! I love the one of Jeni's face inside the handles of the bed, with her hubby above. I so wish we didn't live across the country from one another, for so many reasons! I love you and am proud of you. Can't wait for segment three of Baby Coy! :)

("Phorkses" is my word verification. Isn't that a funny word?)

Jessie's Joy in Her Journey said...

I love the raw emotion in these last three photos. They bring back all the memories of my four amazing moments. Isn't motherhood and being a woman and amazing gift! Wow!

Timber said...

Beautiful photos Christy!!! :D

Nicole said...

chills...i just have chills!

AMANDA said...

I LOVE them!! You are so AMAZING my dear friend! :)

Fleming Family said...

Those are some magnificent photos! What a precious moment to capture! I love the shots of Coy with the light hitting him near the warmer. It's like Heaven's light was shining on him! Very beautiful!