Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Baby Coy - Part One

The anticipation:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
There really were so many great shots of this adorable couple that it was hard to narrow it down to what is an ok amount in the 'blogger' world. :) With that said, I will be doing another segment, maybe even two more in order to really show the events of their birth.

Photobucket
Aren't they just adorable?! I know they would never want me to say that, but I'm saying it. :)

Photobucket
And speaking of adorable, isn't Jeni the most beautiful mama to be?! I mean, I've seen myself the day I gave birth, and I sure wasn't looking so beautiful.

Photobucket

Photobucket

We'll end with this one for the day. Stay tuned for the labor, delivery and baby segment(s). Happy Tuesday!

6 comments:

McMahan family said...

I LOVE THEM! I'm so jealous they got my BFF to do their birth pictures and I don't get to have you there. You did a great job on these -- so beautiful. I LOVE how you composed the one out in the hallway. And yes, Jeni looks so refreshed and calm and beautiful! Please please please post more! :)

Sheree said...

please post more - i am all teary eyed - your pictures are amazing, christy! truly.

Nicole said...

i am so excited! i can't wait to see more. you are amazing.

Pam said...

The pictures are really wonderful. I feel like I get to be there with them. I can't wait to see more. - Jeni's Mom

Timber said...

oooo! Can't wait to see more!!! These are fantastic!!!

Mandy said...

FANTASTIC! Can't wait to see more.