Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Birthday Girl!

I am going to be honest people. I haven't been online in over a week. Mainly due to our internet not working, but also because I have just been spending time with my boys. We've been playing in the pool, reading, playing starwars, planting flowers in the yard and just enjoying each other. So, while I haven't been online very much in the month of July, I promise I am still here. And to be honest again, it's been kinda nice. :)

Just don't think that I haven't gotten my camera out lately. This little beauty is my niece, Aria. She was born 8 days before Caden. They are the best of buddies. Besides the fact that Caden is enthralled with her and wants nothing more than to pull her hair. :) But I digress. Aria is such a doll of a baby. Happy Birthday little Miss. I sure do love you!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy Wednesday!!

No comments: