Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summer Reading

Photobucket

My goal this summer is to post more on what we are doing as a family. Sometimes I wish I had more hours in the day. I know we all feel that way. :) But I really want to share this with you. My son Jackson spending some good reading time. I've signed the boys up at the local library for a reading program this summer. I believe they have to have 10 hours of reading complete by the 16th of July. It's coming up and I am hounding my boys to be responsible and complete all 10 hours on time. So just about every day we have some good reading time. I am so proud of my boys. They might be slightly motivated by the prize they'll get in the end (who knows what it'll be...) but hey, motivation is motivation. :) If our Nashville sun ever comes back out i'll take some back yard pool pics and share them. Oh I love my boys. Happy Summer!