Friday, May 1, 2009

Baby Colin and an awakening

Well it is Friday night and I had no intention at all to work on these pictures, let alone blog about them. But today I got some new actions and already have a favorite. It is a seventy's style look. So I tried it out on the shots I got of Colin last week at the park. Love it! Remember the beautiful pregnant lady on the beach. Yeah, that was Colin. He is still going through some of that 'baby acne' stuff and I know his mama is sensitive to that, so I think I found a great way around it. What do you think? His mom wanted some soft, detailed shots of his hands and feet. I still have more to go through, but this is what can share now.

On a side note, I have been wondering for weeks and weeks why my pictures look so different on this blog website, than they do in my photoshop. When I open one in photoshop, it is vibrant and beautiful. On here it looks stuffy and drab. It doesn't look terrible, just not at all like what it is supposed to look like. Thanks to my BFF for keeping me in the know, I now know that there is a different setting for photos that will be printed (what my main goal of all the pics on here eventually is) and ones that will go on the internet. So now I get to do 2 different editing on each picture (actually more .... don't ask) to make them correct. Aye Aye Aye. :) And of course I haven't applied this to these pictures coming up. Old habits are hard to break. So when mama gets these printed off they will look great, but for the meanwhile they may look a little drab. Sorry kiddo. He sure is beautiful though!!






1 comment:

Jessie's Joy in Her Journey said...

I love the nursing picture and the hand holding my finger photo. SO Sweet. I'm looking forward to seeing Grant's photos as well!