Thursday, April 23, 2009

Justin and Case


My past two weeks have been crazy and busy. Who isn't busy right?! Late last week I got the chance to hang out with Justin, Case, and their mama. These two boys are so cute!! They were such good sports as it was pretty chilly outside. In between pictures they got to snuggle in a blanket. They taught me a lot (as does every shoot) and I hope I get to take more pictures of them someday soon. Becca, thanks for the chance. Your boys are adorable!










2 comments:

McMahan family said...

Yay! What a cool place you guys went for pictures. I LOVE the brick and the picture of Justin (I think he's the older one, right?) in front of the red door. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the one of him in the grass, looking down into the dirt. SO cute and full of personality! I want to see more CNW pics, my love! Thanks for sharing. And call me. I've missed you the past few days we haven't talked. Love you. The end.

(telen)

Sheree said...

i love the colors!! my favorite picture is the one where he's lying down picking at the grass. i love the change in color you did on the one after that. excellent work, christy!!